I’ve had a horrible week. My whole body is one big knot of muscles and I can feel my headache on my toes. I’m in desperate need of a holiday by myself, with absolutely no distractions in the middle of nowhere..
BUT since that’s not possible just now, I’m doing what normally helps me relax; listening to music. Not just any music either; twerk remixes.
I know, I know, twerking is seen as the trashy version of grind, but watch this and tell me you’re not hypnotised!
There’s something about the upbeat basslines and the general thought of completely letting yourself go… Just don’t ask me to do it – I have no sense of rhythm and I have a major stick up my ass.!
1. Rack City – Tyga
2. All Hands on Deck – Tinashe
3. Get Low – Ying Yang Twins
4. Look At Me Now – Chris Brown
5. Ms New Booty – Bybba Sparxxx
(if for nothing but this:
6. Wait (The Whisper Song) – Ying Yang Twins
7. Drop It Like It’s Hot – Snoop Dogg
8. Simon Says – Pharoahe Monch
9. Say Ahh – Fox Tee
10. Booty Bounce Pop – Mr. Collipark
Even if you don’t enjoy twerk music in particular, but like a club tune or two, this is a great album to buy!